This site is not associated in any way with any specific recovery or 12 step program. It is not
intended to be the voice of any program. It does not have an opinion on any outside issues. It is simply a tool for those
of us, in recovery and not in recovery who would like information on upcoming events in the recovery community.
It is also a place where people can gather information and act or not act on it.
Our mission is to help build recovery in the lives of people who have been affected by alcoholism, drug addiction, and
related issues. We will accomplish this by keeping people informed about recovery events and resources from their local
recovery outlets and the international recovery scene.
The material in this site is provided for personal, non-commercial, educational and informational purposes
only and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any company, product or program. http://www.alcoholicaddicts.com
makes no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy,
timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any material contained in this site. You
should seek the advice of a professional regarding your particular mental illness or recovery issue or situation.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement:
http://www.alcoholicaddict.com and its parent and subsidiaries respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe
that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information.
1. the signature (electronic or physical) of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's
2. a description of the copyrighted work and a description of the infringing activity.
3. the location where the copyrighted work exists (the original or an authorized copy).
4. identification of the URL or other location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
5. your name, address, telephone number and email address.
6. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner,
its agent, or the law.
7. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the information in your notice is accurate and that
you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
http://www.alcoholicaddicts.com 's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By Fax: 888-879-1311
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you. We hope you enjoy this Site.